Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All Yours!

I've decided to offer some personalized Itty Bitty Snap Pouches! I was inspired by a potential customer that wanted to use them to package her wedding parties gifts. I hadn't even thought of stitching names on! Too easy to not run with the idea!


Erin was in luck yet again. She seems to get her name tested on most things I personalize since she's got such a short name, and well, I like her! Lucky gal! I stitched both names freehand, they turned out pretty well!!

I'm much more inspired to alter the wedding dress I've been holding out on. The girl (my twin sissy's best friend) told me I could keep all the scraps. In fact, she looked at me like I was nuts when I asked all excitedly if I got to keep what I cut off. "Uh Delainie, what the heck am I going to do with a pile of fabric scraps?" Guess we're even since I looked at her with that same "Are you fekking insane?" when she brought me this gorgeous (5 layer!!) dress and told me to chop it up. Oh the trust... the pressure... the nervousness! I just wanna use the scraps to make little pouches though!!

No comments: