Thursday, December 17, 2009

And The Good Goes Bad...

Just to update those of you that have asked today... our offer didn't get accepted on the house. The owners decided they don't want to counter offer either. Who does that? House hunting shouldn't be so depressing. If owners aren't selling houses out from under us, they are refusing to sell their house that's been on the market over a year. I don't understand it. I'm just so done. I don't want to look at anymore houses. I was so excited to finally be done after seeing every single house we could afford that we'd even consider living in that's on the market right now. Here in Michigan, that's a lot of houses. I apologize for my premature excitement. :-/

I'm convinced this is a sign that we shouldn't commit to living here forever. We should go somewhere warm and beautiful that doesn't get snow.

Where the sun always shines, money grows on trees, work is a place you never want to leave, and kids always behave and smother you with love....

I need a reality check.

2 comments:

Jennadesigns said...

Ugg... that sucks sweetie. I'm sorry. I know how excited you were. And how frustrated you are. Many hopes that things look up soon.

On the bright side, at least you aren't tied to living somewhere where you spend 8 months of the year either dreading the bad weather or waiting for the nice weather to finally come. Me, I'm stuck in Wisconsin till my children are grown... we're talking at least the next 18 years or so!

MariaSoleil said...

Sorry to hear that!