Friday, January 15, 2010

Nearly Silent Saturday....

...or Friday, or whenever I feel like posting it...

The first quilt I want to post on Etsy. Looooove the colors/fabrics used! When I washed it the edges got crazy wrinkly though. I don't like that. Thinking of not selling it because I'm a perfectionist. Opinions?

Continued from last Saturday... This is the table runner I made for my boss for Christmas! It looks great on her table, but proved impossible to get a decent picture of.

Some mirror-image mittens I crocheted for my boy. I couldn't find any mittens that were actually long enough to cover his wrists. Problem solved. 2 pairs are in the works right now for my Etsy shop! I'm hoping to sell the pattern if/when I ever finish writing it so it makes sense to more than just me.

I made this handbag and the one below a while ago. Notice the grass? *sigh* I miss you sunshine! I want to list these on Etsy as well. I'll get to it. I love the mix of beautiful fabrics & quilting, crochet, and wood!



Flex frame pouches 0, Delainie 1. Took me a while, but I figured out how to do these right finally. Not sure why I made that so difficult before! By request I made the latest ones with blues, greens, and black, trying to be as ungirly as possible. Guitars and wheels man up the flowers right? Available here.


The rest of my time has been spent with this little dude lately. He is loving the snow. Whose kid is this? I could've swore he is mine... Proving snow-hating is not hereditary.

Wipe out! Snow is a lot more fun with him around. :)

3 comments:

elle said...

omg! i so love your quilty things. im gonna buy something soon.
love it. rock on!

elle said...

i thought i left a comment, but i dont see it. just wanted to let you know i find your quilty things adorable and cant wait to buy something!

elle said...

i thought i left a comment, but i dont see it. just wanted to let you know i find your quilty things adorable and cant wait to buy something!