Monday, March 15, 2010

New Packaging!

I Heart Ipanema opens soon!! I spent most of the weekend packaging things and saying "OMG I made this much stuff?!?!" This is what I decided on for my magnet sets:



Simple and clean looking, so I'm happy. I did a similar thing with my Pocket Mirrors:

Everything looks so neat. And it cost me less than 3 cents each for packaging - can't beat that!! I still have Ninja Pants and Flex Frame Pouches to make and then I'm all set!! My Pillow Cubes are tagged and look fabulous (I'll get a pic soon!) and my Coaster Sets look wonderful as well.

The Kalamazoo Gazette came to do their interview last week too. I can't remember if I blogged it, but I don't think I did. I hope I didn't sound too nerdy. I'm pretty sure I referred to myself as a fabric snob. No one should ask me things and then just let me endlessly talk.

No comments: