Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ruggy Goodness









I feel like showing off, what's it to ya? Check out this rug I made. It's absolutely beautiful and I'm madly in love with it. I'm madly in love with a lot of things I make, so be prepared to hear me say that a lot. I finished this one a while ago, but it will always be my favorite since it was my first. I like how it spirals and its minor imperfections remind me of how much better I've gotten at this rug making technique. This is the only one I've kept for myself so far. The others I've made are all listed on Etsy, but if they don't sell I will be glad to have a houseful of locker-hooked goodness. Shit maybe I'll hook them all together someday and have a whole random patchworky room of cushy softness. Dave would just loooove that.

2 comments:

Nora said...

you must be proud of your rug , is perfect, good for you!

Crafty Mama said...

That is a lovely rug. Great job.