Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Crap Morning.

So I wake up this morning, way too tired to be in the land of the living. I find a convo on Etsy directing me to a site. I thought it was spam, but I'm half awake so I clicked it anyway. There's news to spammers, get me early in the AM and I'm easy to fool! Anyway, NOT spam. It was a link to a site/blog in Spanish that is stealing my images and using them for the TUTORIALS that they are writing on how to make MY items. Now, my wallets aren't the hardest thing I've ever made for sure, but they did take some planning and time. I'm very passionate about my work and that I have finally learned to take a decent picture. Is this what comes with the territory when you take good pictures? Through a translator program I sort of figured out what the article was about, and attempted (I believe unsuccessfully) to contact the site admin to have my pictures removed. On one hand, I'm mad. Those images are mine! On the other hand, I know the tutorial is incorrect and doing it their way would really cause someone a headache and a lot more work than necessary. Where to go from here? AGGGGGHHHHH people make my head hurt.

On the upside, it's St. Patty's Day! I need to head to the dollar store soon and get supplies for tonight. One of my best friends and I don't mess around with St. Pat's day. We try to get as crazy-costumey as Halloween. It seems to be a big hit most years. My fall-down-drunk year, not such a big hit. But the rest have been a riot!! I'm thinking I need giant shamrock glasses this year. Maybe a googly shamrock headband. Unless I can find a green glitter top hat. White tights with sticky felt shamrocks are also on my to-do list, but considering it will be nearly 70 degrees today, chances are I won't get to that.

May your day be merry and your drinks be green!
Sláinte!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I'm sorry that's happened to you, how obnoxious.

But Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

Anonymous said...

Cant believe they took your pictures.. but far from surprised! Hope you didnt have too much of that green goodness!

Sarah_Momto4Boys said...

That is terrible someone stealing your photos :-| I'm really glad someone let you know so that you can attempt to fix it. Good luck and I hope you had a great St. Patty's day!