Friday, December 4, 2009

First Snow...



Trying not to have a negative morning, but man do I ever hate this state! Michigan is so beautiful in the summer. We get that beautiful summer because THIS is what we have to deal with for the rest of the year. Winter is here with a vengence. The plow trucks seem to not be out yet. The entire sole of my boot fell off today leaving me with a very cold, wet foot. I bought new boots yesterday, they better show up soon! Blah. I have nothing nice to say about today's weather. I'm only here to share this pic for those crazy snow lovers that follow this blog. I know who you are, and I know you only like it because you don't get snow where you live. Get your heads checked. I love you.

Tonight is my first fashion show! Or would have been anyway. The Fashion Show at The Strutt in downtown Kalamazoo! (Formerly known as Boogie's/Ali Baba's Hookah Lounge/10,000 other names.) Cocktail hour starts at 5! Show starts at 8! If you're in the area, you should come on down and see the show! I will not be in the show anymore, as my funky loud style doesn't mesh well with the other clothes being shown and in an effort to show a cohesive collection I backed out. I will still be there helping my ladies out with the show, and I will have a table set-up with all my goodies.

I'm feeling generous today, so I've marked down a lot of items for today only!* Slapdash Wallets, Itty Bitty Snap Pouches, and Patchworky Bibs are ONLY $10! Magnet sets are $5! They make great stocking stuffers, so get your booties down there, have a beer with me, and get some Christmas shopping done!!

If you can't make it tonight, I will be showing at the Bizzare Bazaar at Bell's Brewery on Sunday 2-9pm as well! I plan to keep the same crazy low prices throughout that show only, so come take advantage of my generosity and get a fantastic deal! I won't be offering this deal again!

I hope to see some of you tonight!

*Local sale only- sorry Etsy!

1 comment:

MariaSoleil said...

I 100% agree. Didn't even ease us into it, just - POW!!! White knuckles 'til April.