Thursday, May 27, 2010

Icky.

Here I sit, TV on, computer on my lap, Sudafed aplenty at my side. WTF is wrong with me?? I just can't figure it out. Mild headache, earache, dry sore throat, and nausea that only lasts for about the first 8 hours of my day. That last part scares me a bit. This has been going on for the past 3 days.

I come from a family of self-diagnosers. So naturally I asked WebMD what the deal is. Sinusitis, Tonsilitis, or Pregnant. Um what? How do they narrow it down to this?? If I have Tonsilitis I may be a medical miracle. Could they have grown back... AGAIN? Been there, done that. Hope I don't have to do that for a 3rd time. I've had a sinus infection/sinusitis before. It didn't feel like this. It left me hospitalized for a couple days of my Spring Break freshman year. I couldn't breathe, sniffle, blow my nose, or cough without the feeling that it'd be my last time ever doing it. So where does that leave me? Pregnant? Come on. What are the chances that I'm feeling symptoms less than a week after conception? According to Wiki, it happens. Eeeeeek. Please body, let me plan the next one. Not now. Not now. NOT NOW.

If I am, I know one thing for sure. I have a knack for terrible timing. That's a whole other story I'll tell if I am. Plenty of tears will be shed and I'm just not in the sort of mood (or health) to tell it right now. Plus, I'm sure my take on my past pregnancy will offend at least 3 people that I love very much that I know read my blog. So I'll keep it to myself for now since I don't want to start off another pregnancy as the super-bitch I was last time. Cross your fingers that I'm just crazy.

An update on the nasty finger smashing accident... it still looks gross. In fact, it looks really extra gross in comparison to the picture in my last post. Also the fingernail is separating from the nail bed and I'm pretty sure it's going to fall off sometime since I can't stop messing with it. Should look real pretty then!!



.

No comments: