Friday, May 1, 2009

TGIF!

It's Friday! Finally! This week started off great and progressively got worse. My son was on a mission to make my head explode yesterday. I won, it didn't. But I am more than glad that it's a new day today! WWIII may start once school gets out however, I'm trying not to think about that right now. Oh teenagers. They can be so lovely.

Check out this GORGEOUS treasury I'm in! It was curated by LaShelle from my Etsy West Michigan Team. She makes the most beautiful treasuries and I just looooove the colors in this one! Beautiful jewelry, cute puppies, and OMG look at that Temari! Temari is an art that I just can't wrap my mind around. I always check out Julie's new items and I just can't figure out how she does it. They are so intricate and I imagine they take forever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Head busting days eh?.. Mine are all at the stage of who what why where when.. Cannot wait for school school and more school!!!.. Mommy mommy mommy.. ahhhhhh! "Baby alert" im being yapped at by the 5 yr old.. ahh the life!.. Checked out the tamari ball you had listed.. I've never seen them before.. and promise.. its not something im ever going to try either!! They are beautiful though.. I would have no patience for it for sure. Hope you have a great weekend!..
~Erika