As I clean this closet I'm left with a few questions.
1. WHY do I own 14 black shirts? They aren't that different from the next and 4 still have tags. One I wouldn't ever wear so I have no flippin idea why I own it. I used to have a job where I was required to wear black every day. I didn't own 14 black shirts then!
2. When did I buy a pink caridgan sweater? I mean it's not that ugly if I were to dress up as Conservative Barbie for Halloween, but otherwise, ewww. I could pair it with the high-waisted, eggplant purple, satin bridesmaid skirt I found in there. Why God, WHY? Unfortunately the pink sweater is in the keeper pile since it's slim pickins on winter wear for me here. Why do I own so many ugly winter clothes?? I seem to recall wearing the same 3 fur lined hoodies just about everyday last winter because they were warm. Who cares if it was the same shirt in 3 colors? Every. Single. Day. I was warm.
I'm having a fashion crisis here. I'm going to be found on What Not To Wear someday and all 3 weeks of secret-spy-footage I'll be in Ninja Pants and an Aero hoodie. And at least half that time in moon boots too I bet. This is a catastrophe! Someone needs to dress me.
3. Do I truly need the same slim-fit tshirt in 15 colors? I make fun of my sister for buying what she likes in every color and here I am doing the same thing!
4. Ninja Pants. I make them, I sell tons of them, I loooooooove them. Never worn pants more comfortable. I want to kick my own ass everyday for not making them sooner so I could have spent more of my life in perfect wide-legged comfort. But why do I need 20+ pairs in every color and pattern? Half of these I don't even wear or have worn to death. And again, 5 pairs in black? Why??
5. Why do I keep all these fabric scraps? Cottons ok, I've been quilting, but what about all this random stuff? I've got bags and bags of it. And I didn't part with it today.
*Sigh* So my closet is fairly clean. I give up now. 12 hours of cleaning, sorting, tossing things later and I can do no more. I have no more to say about my mess.
****Very soon I am planning on doing my first ever blog giveaway!! So keep checking back! As soon as I have the kinks worked out and the legal BS in line, I'm giving stuff away!!****